1. Policy Coverage
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Navimumabi.com™ does not own or control, or to people that Navimumabi.com™ does not employ or manage.
2. Information collected by Navimumabi.com™
Navimumabi.com™ collects personally identifiable information when you send us content for publication in the form of a sign-up. We may ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, pincode, occupation, industry, personal interests etc. Once you have sent us this information and sign in to our services, you are given a unique ‘Navimumabi.com™ ID' and are not anonymous to us anymore.
3. Use of information by Navimumabi.com™
Navimumabi.com™ uses information for two general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see and to contact you about specials and new products. Navimumabi.com™ will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Navimumabi.com™ may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties when:
· We have your consent to share the information;
· We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested and given your consent;
· We have to cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities;
· When we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights and related property of Sify.com and that of its visitors;
· Navimumabi.com™ uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure.
Navimumabi.com™ may amend this policy from time to time. Navimumabi.com™ is a free website and the majority of our revenues are derived from advertising. Our paid services are subject to change at any given. In order to attract and retain advertisers, we aggregate all personal demographic data and provide the results to advertisers so that they will understand the value of Navimumabi.com™'s members as an aggregated advertising audience.
We understand that our number one asset is our ‘members' and we will never knowingly do anything to harm the trust you have bestowed on us. When you become a member of Navimumabi.com™, or subscribe to our newsletters, we ask you a series of general demographic questions. We then compile the information that you provide us with the information other members provide us and make the compiled result available to our advertisers and partners.
We use any information voluntarily you give us to enhance your experience in our site, which is to provide you with interactive or personalized elements on the sites and to better prepare future content based on your interests. We aggregate this tracking information to determine which areas of our site members like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We don't track what individual members read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
We also use the information that is gathered to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience's demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. Members may unsubscribe to any of our electronic newsletters at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of every newsletter.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of Navimumabi.com™ is at your own risk. This website is provided by NetBiz Systems Pvt. Ltd. on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, cyber site disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You acknowledge that any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products or services made available on or through Navimumabi.com™ is provided solely by the owner, advertiser or manufacturer of that product and/or service and not by Navimumabi.com™.
Navimumabi.com™ makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products on the website, including that
· Navimumabi.com™ and its services will meet your requirements,
· Navimumabi.com™ will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free,
· the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you though Navimumabi.com™ will meet your expectations, be reliable or accurate, and
· errors in the software will be corrected.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with Navimumabi.com™, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site is to stop using the site and/or its services. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Navimumabi.com™ is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Navimumabi.com™ be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from
· the use or the inability to use our services or access content,
· the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from transactions entered into through or from Navimumabi.com™, · the unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data,
· statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
· any other matter relating to the service, even if Navimumabi.com™ has been advised of the possibility of damages.
7. Financial Transactions and Taxes
If you make any financial transactions on Navimumabi.com™, including paying for network services fees, advertising banners, product placements, products or services, you may be asked for credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information you provide is accurate, complete and current and that you will pay all charges owed, including any applicable taxes.You agree that you are solely responsible for any personal income reporting and tax payments required of you by applicable government authorities.
Navimumabi.com™ reserves the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of Navimumabi.com™ services or programs with or without notice.
9. Independent Investigation
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You, understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit member referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this user agreement. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in Navimumabi.com™ or its programs and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statements other than as set forth in this agreement.