It’s time to usher in the Christmas spirit. I’m sure during holiday season, there’s this one thing everyone like to keep it hush- hush. The budget. As amazing and beautiful Christmas decorations are, they aren’t always pocket-friendly. Well, it sort of really depends. More the splurge, fancier looking the decorations. However, that doesn’t mean you necessarily need to spend that much to decorate your house all pretty. It’s all about creativity. So, arm yourself with your creativity, internet’s help and check out these 10 Christmas decoration ideas you can try to add to the Holiday spirit.
- Snowy mason jar scented luminaries
- These beautiful 3d Snowflakes
- A cute Fridge Snowman
- Twine ball light garland
5. Ornaments made of cotton for that snowy look
- Photo/art transfer to wooden plank
You can use any Christmas related art to transfer to the wood. You can also make customized for a great Christmas present. If you’re not able to find a wooden boar, you can ask for a polished one from your nearest carpenter’s shop. Or you can just use a wooden cutting board.
- Pristine and sparkly Bottle display as table centre piece
- Caramel Latte Tea Cup Candle
- Tassels garland with tissues
- A beautiful wreath to hang on your door