1. Strawberry Watermelon Mint Infused Water
- 10 large strawberries
- ½ cup of sliced watermelon
- ¼ cup of mint leaves
- 6 cups of water
Fill the bottom of a pitcher with the ice cubes and top it with strawberries, watermelon and mint leaves. Fill the rest of the way with filtered water and let it cool.
2. Rose Lassi
- 2 cups Fresh Curd
- 1/2 cup Chilled Milk
- 2 tbsp Rose Syrup I used Rooh Afza
- Sugar to taste
- Ice Cubes
- Chopped almond and pistachios
- Rose petals
- Add curd and chilled milk in a blender.
Add rose syrup, sugar and ice cubes and blend well until frothy.
Pour the lassi in serving glasses.
Garnish with chopped almond and pistachios and rose petals.
5. Serve chilled.
3. Beetroot Chaas
- 1 Cup yogurt (curd)
- 2 Cups of water
- 1 medium-size beetroot
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Remove the skin of the beetroot and cut it into half.
- In a microwave safe steamer, steam the beetroot for 3 – 4 minutes. Alternatively, you can boil it as well or steam it in a gas steamer. I usually prefer steaming rather than boiling.
- Allow the beetroot to cool down. Roughly chop it.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender. Whisk until all combined well.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
4. Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups crushed Ice
- 2 cups milk
- 4 sachets (or 2.5 heaped tbsp) of hot chocolate cocoa powder (the sweetened kind)
- 4 tbsp chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
- 2 tbsp chocolate shavings
- Place the ice, milk and hot chocolate powder into a blender. Blend for 1 minute until thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce around the rim of two large glasses. Pour the frozen hot chocolate into the two glasses.
- Top with whipped cream, then drizzle on the remaining chocolate sauce. Sprinkle on the chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately.
5. Apple iced tea
- 1 Apple sliced
- 300 ml water
- 250 ml apple juice
- 2-3 tsp tea leaves
- 2 lemon juice extracted
- 2 lemon cut into wedges
- 2 Tsp Honey Optional
- mint leaves
- Lots of ice
Heat up water in a pan.
While heating water takes care not to boil it completely just before boiling add tea leaves and allow the tea leaves to steep and sit in hot water for 3 minutes.
After that, strain it with tea filter and cool the liquid for 20 minutes and add lemon juice and honey if you are using it. I don’t use honey as apple juice gives it a great amount of sweetness.
After that in a jar add lemon wedges, ice cubes, and thinly sliced apple. Also, add crushed mint leaves.
Pour this apple iced tea in a glass and garnish it with a lemon slice, mint leaves and garnish of apple slices as shown in video.
The chilled glass of refreshing Apple Iced tea is ready. Enjoy!