With Diwali just around the corner, the intoxicating smell of sweets and snacks coming from your neighbour’s house is bound to make you crave for delicacies.
What can you do to avoid carbs and calories seeping into cozy corners of your body and building on them? Guys, this is a wake-up call. Add more healthy and happy Diwalis to your life with this simple yet powerful water therapy to keep the unwanted fats and calories at bay:
1. Clear your guts, literally, by drinking one litre of water on an empty stomach in the morning. This allows your intestines to easily absorb nutrients into your system. In the beginning, you may find it difficult to follow this practice, but gradually you will get used to it.
2. This daily practice keeps your cells hydrated even after hours sleeping or fasting.
3. Large amount of water provides hydration to the cells and helps in production of blood and muscle cells.
4. One litre of water in the morning boosts metabolism by up to 24% and help in weight loss.
5. Having lots of water in the morning help clear the system of toxins through bowels and leaves you with glowing skin.
6. This process also helps flush and balance the lymphatic system for increased immunity, and helps you fight a variety of illnesses.
One litre of water is just in the beginning of the day. Of course, this does not mean that you do not have water for the rest of the day. Make sure to take water regularly throughout the day, to help you stay healthy. Try out this water therapy to see and feel the difference!