Are you the kind who claims to be a die-hard Bollywood lover? Do you watch any random feature as long as it tickles your funny bones? High-five! Of course, some come with meaningful storylines and some, just a few lengthy hours of pure entertainment (which people might call as good as shit). But at the end of the year, they just make their way to our minds.
Here clubbed together is a bunch of ten best movies of 2017:
1. Bahubali: The Conclusion: This motion picture reeled on a budget of Rs. 250 crore, racked up 1.706.5 crore and turned out to be the second highest-grossing Indian movie of all the time. Needless to say, a succession to Amir Khan’s Dangal! It starred Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Anushka Shetty, Ramya Krishnan and Tamannah Bhatia
2. Golmaal Again: Fourth in Golmaal series, Golmaal again was again as amusing as the preceding ones. Centred around the faces, Ajay Devgn, Parineeti Chopra, Tabu, Arshad Warsi, Tushar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Khemu, and Neil Nitin Mukesh, Golmaal Again was made on a budget of Rs.95 crore and amassed Rs. 302 crore worldwide.
3. Raees: With an impressive collection of Rs.275 crore, the not-so-wow factor of Raees was greatly appreciated massively by hordes of Khan’s fans. Featuring Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Mahira Khan, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub and Atul Kulkarni along with SRK, the 100-crore-budgeted Raees fared extremely well, riding on Srk’s fandom.
4. Toilet: Ek Prem Katha: Directed on a budget of Rs 40 crore, Akshay Kumar’s Toilet minted fortunes as ginormous as 200 crore. The movie was an eye-opener in a way that how a woman puts her marriage on stake, only because she was refused an in-house toilet by her in-laws.
5. Jolly LLB 2: Much like its previous sequel, Akshay Kumar’s Jolly LLB 2 did manage to give us a few moments of laughter along with emotional feats in between. Made on a mere budget of 35 crore, accumulating 182 crore in theatres was an unexpected pay-off.
6. Tubelight: Bhai, aka, Salman Khan, lent the movie an extra glam, more than it was meant to paint on silver screen. Bhai factor, after all, does its magic. An investment of 100 crore was rewarded a stunning return of 214 crore. The movie focused around Sohail Khan, Om Puri, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub, Matin Rey Tangu and Chinese actress Zhu Zhu, along with Salman Khan.
7. Judwaa 2: Filmed on a budget of 75 crore, the movie raised 205.5 crore worldwide. Resembling the original Judwaa, this piece of so-called story too was packed with lots of fun. The movie had Varun Dhawan, Taapsee Pannu and Jacqueiline Fernandez in spotlight.
8. Badrinath Ki Dulhania: UP ‘tadka’ of Bardrinath Ki Dulhania was pulled up amazingly by Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt, causing it to make 116.60 crore on a budget size of 35 crore only. Spruced up with finest of UP ‘ishtyle’ punches, the movie kept the viewers entertained throughout.
Have you watched these? If no, you are so not Bollywood freak. Anyway, its never too late. Get over with this old list before the new year sets about.