Now, that’s only one reason I mentioned in the title of the article cuz you know, you exceed the word limit. Needless to say, there are many other reasons as to why we would turn to recipes that require only 3 ingredients:
- You don’t want to fuss around in your kitchen
- You’re super hungry, but lord help your bank account if order ONE more takeout
- Cleaning the kitchen is too much work(Cue to picture our moms (and dads) in our heads wearing capes while cleaning the kitchen like a total badass)
- Energy that’s lacking because you’re hungry
- Grocery shopping is long overdue
- YOU IS LAZY
Please, by all means, add more reasons you see fit to use as an excuse to try out these recipes that require only 3 Ingredients. Can you honestly remember a dish where you only required three fingers to count the number of ingredients that would be required?????? I thought so. Now go on, step bravely and confidently into the kitchen and chance upon the delicious happiness these 3 ingredients recipes have to offer.