Fire breaks out at Arunachal Bhawan near Vashi Railway | Navi Mumbai

Fire breaks out in Vashi’s Arunachal Bhavan

Around 1.00 – 2.00 pm, a major fire out on Monday at Arunachal Bhavan in Vashi. It took nearly 2 hours for fire brigades officials to extinguish the fire. No casualties were reported.

The fire first broke on the 10th floor and soon spread up to the 14th floor. The building was evacuated immediately. At least 8 fire engines reached the venue to blow out the fire.

The reason, according to a fire brigade official, was an electronic short circuit that caused the fire.

Officials said the fire broke out on the 10th floor of the building and went up to the 14th. The entire building was evacuated urgently.

Eight fire engines were used to douse the blaze. “There are no casualties. An electronic short circuit seems to have caused the fire,” said a fire brigade official, who did not want to be named.

Show More

Surabhi Mahadevan

Words cannot describe my love for beauty, cats and water

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *