Do you remember our parents and teachers use to teach us to clap? There was a rhythm of clapping which we in our schools were following. One-two-three-one-two-three-one-two-three CLAP! So, there is a specific reason why they taught us to do this. One of the reason was to encourage others. But do you know that there are other benefits too?
There are 39 different acupressure points for almost all organs on our palm which are activated by clapping and this action improves our health slowly and effectively. It is scientifically proved that clapping is very effective to cure many human diseases. Let us see how clapping is beneficial for our health.
1) Clapping is very effective for those persons who suffer from digestive disorders.It is also very good for those who are suffering from any bowel issues, heart burning or acidity.
2) A common old age problem Gout and Arthritis can be easily cured by clapping.
3) If people are suffering from any heart or lung disease then clapping plays a very important role in curing those diseases.
4) Clapping is very beneficial for those suffering from low blood pressure.
5) Those children who practice clapping exercise daily make very few spelling mistakes and are more hardworking than others.
6) Clapping increases the immunity. It provides strength to the human body to fight against diseases.
7) Clapping stimulates blood circulation and removes all obstructions in the veins and arteries, including bad cholesterol.
8) It strengthens the white blood cells in your body.These protect your body from any kind of illness.
9) People living in airconditioned houses and working in offices who do not sweat at all should practice clapping therapy as it helps in blood circulation in the body and cleanse it fully.
All these pointers show how clapping is beneficial to your body. So keep clapping and stay healthy!