A major fire broke out at Machemco Resins Private Limited located at Turbhe MIDC. This incident occurred on Tuesday morning at around 10:45 am.
Machemco Resins Private Limited is basically the manufacturer of the unsaturated polyester resins, vinyl ester resins, gel coats, and adhesives.
A flare of thick black smoke was seen emerging which surrounded the sky completely.
The fire brigade received the call by 10:52 am and several fire tenders form Mahape, Vashi and MIDC reached the spot.
The root cause of the fire was due to the spark while welding work. Hopefully, no one was injured as the workers immediately rushed out from the company.
The fire was brought under control at 1:00 pm by the firefighters.