Now coming back to the point. A comparison between Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. This was bound to happen, guys. Being a website that talks about and guides you through this budding city, Navi Mumbai, we felt that it was was finally time that we gave you a decent rundown on how Mumbai and Navi Mumbai are different from each other.
Now there’ll be deniers,
and there’ll be acceptors.
But but but, we’ll just leave the talking to these pictures below. Fair enough? Okay, maybe a pun or two will also converse but yeah, here’s the comparison.
1. A 18-hole golf course open to public in Navi Mumbai…. There, truth taking it first step towards taking its course.
2. Take in the scintillating beauty on the western coast by strolling on Carter road but why not promenade leisurely somewhere new like Mini seashore, which is clean and without any shor?
3. Wankhade sure is swankhade, but DY Patil stadium is to ‘dy’ for.
4. Sure, enjoy a jog in Jogger’s park, but why not extend the jogging track by jogging in Central park cuz you know, it’s the largest park in Asia. Just sayin, not making anything a central part of attention.
5. Malabar hills is beautiful, but a shadow is casting over it. Maybe because a certain hill is towering over it (cough…Kharghar hills…cough.cough)
6. You can find affordability, clean road, and peace in the palm of palm beach road. (please don’t face palm)
7. Would you want to traverse all the way to bandstand when that time can be used for extra romance on Sagar Vihar’ kinare?
8. Crawl out of Crawford market for once and stroll through the lanes of APMC Market loaded with agro produce
9. Bet you dint’ know that Best buses have been facing competition from NMMT buses since 1996.
10. Though CIDCO is 25 years younger, it still hones the mantras of building developing cities like the Mantralaya.
11. Bombay Municipal Corporation. FOA, It’s Mumbai not Bombay. Enough said. (Like, have you heard any Mumbaikar say Bombay instead of Mumbai or for that matter any Indian? not anymore.)
12. You can hang out in the hanging garden but a garden with a cute mini giant wheel and a pond is all the more rocking.