Have tattoo desires? Cuz we a have desire to tell you guys about some great tattoo parlours that right here in dear Navi Mumbai. Raghuleela mall in Vashi is not only known for it thereat, and central store, but is also known for the cool tattoo parlours that hidden at the last alleys of the mall( talk about hidden gems, ehhh?)
No matter what you want your tattoo to look like, these skilled artists can without hesitation whip out the needles (yes, needle cuz if you want your tattoo to be a big deal, then needle is the real deal) and ink and ink on your body a beautiful artwork that matches your wishes.
So, before I let you guys know about the cool tattoo parlours, why not educate ourselves on a brief history of how tattoos came in to existence.
- The word tattoo comes from the Tahitian word tatu which means “to mark something”.
- It is claimed that tattooing has existed since 12,000 years B.C.
- Meaning of having tattoos varied from culture to culture
- The earliest evidences of tattoo was found in Egypt during the time of constructions of pyramids.
- Some ancient ways of tattooing included cutting designs on the skin and rubbing tge wound with ink or ashes. And in some cultures, tattoos were drawn with ink using sharp objects pointy sticks, clay disks and animal bones.
Yup, I know the last one is horrific. Thank god we were born in a generation where sterile needles and ink are used. Anyways guys, if you ever consider getting tattooed, then do che k out these tattoo parlours in Raghuleela mall, Vashi.
1. 21Tattoo Studio
2. Hype Tattooz Studio
Addresss: Shop No 222, Raghuleela Mall, Ground Floor, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400703, Opp Railway Station
Open hours: 11.00 am – 11.30 pm
Address: Shop No.188, Raghuleela Mall, Sector 30 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400703, Opposite Vashi Railway Station
Open hours: 11.00 am – 11.00 pm